Majestic Beach Resort:
10811 Front Beach Road #808, Panama City Beach, FL 32407
LODGING RULES AND REGULATIONS:
This property falls under Hotel / Motel rules and regulations: Under no circumstances can you
leave later than the time and day you have reserved, unless you have written agreement with our
office...Law enforcement will be called to handle any disputes or disturbances.
1. CHECK-IN: TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT: IS 10 A.M. CST.
NO Early Check-in or late check-out without prior authorization.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit: Guest will be charged $200 if smoke odor is present.
3. Pets are not permitted: in property units under any conditions.
4. Damage insurance.
Accidental Rental Damage Insurance
Accidental damage protection is included for any damages or accidents, subject to exclusions and limitations that occur to the premises during your rental period up to $2,000. Any damage or accident that is not covered under the policy will be the responsibility of the leaseholder.
5. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the
dishwasher and cleaned. Please start the laundry before departure.
6. Lock condo when leaving.
7. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
8. No linens are lost or damaged.
9. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
10. Parking passes and armbands are left inside the unit upon departure.
11. The guest are not evicted by the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law
enforcement, the security company employed by our Complex.
12. PAYMENT: Full payment is required 30 days prior to arrival or on date of booking.
13. CANCELLATIONS: Cancellation or changes of reservations with advance payments. Cancellations that are made more than (60) days prior to the check in date will receive a full refund. Cancellations that are made between (30) days - (59) days of the check in date forfeit the full advance payment. Cancellations that are made within (30) days of the check in date forfeit the full payment. Any changes made within (30) days of the check in date that result in a shortened stay, change of dates, change of location or unit, may result in loss of entire advance payment. Cancellations and early departures due to inclement weather do not warrant any refund of rent.
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests per property is limited to eight (8)
persons. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A TWO - SEVEN NIGHT MINIMUM STAY depending on the season.
8. Longer minimum: stays may be required during holiday periods and high seasons. If a property
is taken for less than two days, the guest will be charged the two-night rate.
9. INCLUSIVE FEES: Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE: Linens and bath towels are included in the unit, beach towels are also included. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
11. RATE CHANGES: Rates subject to change without notice.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to
forfeiture of damage deposit, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in
writing in advance.
14. PARKING PASSES: 1 Parking pass will be in the condo for you upon your arrival. Lodgers must display parking
pass on the dash at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Leave the parking pass inside the unit upon departure. Additional parking pass may be purchased from owner for $30.
15. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY, COVID-19: HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY (beach property): No
refunds will be given unless a mandatory evacuation is ordered. COVID-19 is a known risk and no refunds will be issued due to illness, we highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
16. TRAVEL INSURANCE: We highly recommend your purchase travel insurance. If you wish to
purchase travel insurance, go to www.InsureMyTrip.com for details and to purchase.
17. ARMBANDS: leave the armbands on the counter wtih the parking passes on the counter in the kitchen at your time of departure. Lost armbands will be charged $25 each to replace, and are needed to be on the property. Please take care not to lose them.
Patent Pending Automated Online Booking System for Private Owners
Copyright © 2004-2022 by ivacationonline.com, LLC.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the ivacationonline.com LLCTerms & Conditions.