Long Beach Resort:
10509 Front Beach Road #106, Panama City Beach, FL 32407
LODGING RULES AND REGULATIONS:
This property falls under Hotel / Motel rules and regulations: Under no circumstances can you
leave later than the time and day you have reserved, unless you have written agreement with our
office...Law enforcement will be called to handle any disputes or disturbances.
1. CHECK-IN: TIME IS AFTER 4 P.M. CST AND CHECK-OUT: IS 10 A.M. CST.
NO Early Check-in or late check-out without prior authorization.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit: Guest will be charged $400 if smoke odor is present.
3. Pets are not permitted under any conditions.
4. Damage insurance.
Accidental Rental Damage Insurance
Accidental damage protection is included for any damages or accidents, subject to exclusions and limitations that occur to the premises during your rental period up to $1,000. Any damage or accident that is not covered under the policy will be the responsibility of the leaseholder.
5. All debris, rubbish and discards are to be placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the
dishwasher and cleaned. Please start the laundry before departure.
6. Lock condo when leaving.
7. Person responsible for the booking must be 25 years of age or older.
8. No linens are lost or damaged. Any missing or damaged linens will be charged a replacement fee.
9. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
10. Parking passes and armbands are left inside the unit upon departurec ($25/armband for lost or missing armbands). 2 parking passes are included with the rental. Additional parking passes must be requested prior to stay and are $25 each.
11. Any evictions through the owner (or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, the security company employed by our Complex will not be refunded.
12. PAYMENT: Full payment is required 30 days prior to arrival or on date of booking.
13. CANCELLATIONS: Cancellation or changes of reservations with advance payments. Cancellations that are made more than (60) days prior to the check in date will receive a full refund. Cancellations that are made between (30) days - (59) days of the check in date forfeit the full advance payment. Cancellations that are made within (30) days of the check in date forfeit the full payment. Any changes made within (30) days of the check in date that result in a shortened stay, change of dates, change of location or unit, may result in loss of entire advance payment. Cancellations and early departures due to inclement weather or virus related issues do not warrant any refund of rent. Travel insurance is recommended
7. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: The maximum number of guests per property is limited to ten (10)
persons. THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A THREE - SEVEN NIGHT MINIMUM STAY depending on the season.
8. Longer minimum: stays may be required during holiday periods and high seasons. If a property
is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate.
9. INCLUSIVE FEES: Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Property fees are included in the
rental rate. If you wish to use the fitness center there is a $50/deposit payable to the office to receive a key card. When the key card is returned, the deposit will be refunded.
10. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE: Linens, bath towels and beach towels are included in the rental. We do not permit bath towels or linens to be taken from the unit.
11. RATE CHANGES: Rates subject to change without notice.
12. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS, 3rd party reservations: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of damage deposit, and the party will not be permitted to check-in. No 3rd party reservations - the person making the reservation must be a guest during the stay.
13. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in
writing in advance.
14. PARKING PASSES: 2 Parking passes will be in the condo for you upon your arrival. Lodgers must display parking
pass on the dash at all times. Failure to display may result in towing of vehicle at renter's expense. Leave the parking passes inside the unit upon departure. If additional parking passes are needed, additional cost of $25 will be incurred.
15. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY: HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY (beach property): No
refunds will be given due to weather events or virus related issues, we highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
16. TRAVEL INSURANCE: We highly recommend your purchase travel insurance. If you wish to
purchase travel insurance, there are many options available. We recommend a policy that includes CFAR - Cancel for any reason.
17. ARMBANDS: leave the armbands on the counter with the parking passes in the kitchen at your time of departure. Lost armbands will be charged $25 each to replace, and are needed to be on the property. Please take care not to lose them.
18. Guests must adhere to Long Beach Resort rules.
Patent Pending Automated Online Booking System for Private Owners
Copyright © 2004-2022 by ivacationonline.com, LLC.
Use of this website constitutes acceptance of the ivacationonline.com LLCTerms & Conditions.