Check-In time is 3:00 pm EST. Occasionally the cleaning staff may need additional time in order to ready the condo for your stay. We ask for your patience and suggest you have alternate plans available in the event additional time is needed. Please do not interrupt or delay the cleaning staff if they are at the condo. Restrooms are accessible at the indoor pool area and many other locations throughout the resort. Let us know immediately if the unit has not been properly cleaned. A $100.00 fine will be charged to anyone found checking into the unit early. Some times, especially in the busy seasons, cleaning may not be done until close to the check in time. If luggage is found, or items are found in there when the cleaning crew arrives you will be billed the extra inconvenience rate of cleaning in and around your things.
Check-out time is at 10:00 am EST. A $100 per hour fine will be assessed for guests remaining after 10:00 am EST on the day of Check-out.
We know you are on Vacation and we do appreciate your business. We do have to ask that you abide by our Check-Out Procedures so we can prepare the unit for the next arriving guest as they arrive only hours after you leave. If you leave the unit in great shape, the next family can have access to the unit on time. We appreciate your cooperation in following these procedures.
Most of our guests follow all of these rules, but for the few that do not comply, this is notice that a $100.00 fee per incident or per hour, which ever applies, will be charged to your credit card.
1. Check-out time is by 10:00 a.m. EST. Our property manager & cleaning staff arrive promptly at 10:00 a.m. to start cleaning the unit.
2. Dispose of all food/drink brought into the unit/empty freezer & refrigerataor.
2. Bag and Dispose of all trash in trash shoot near elevators!
3. Leave comforters, bedspreads and or blankets on respective beds & strip all used linens and leave on floor at foot of bed.
4. Place all used towels in bath tub.
5. Clean all soiled dishes/pots/pans/utensils etc. /empty dishwasher/place in cabinets.
6. Wipe down kitchen counters and sweep floors.
7. All furniture inside and on balcony left in original position.
8. Close all blinds, windows and doors, set thermstat to original setting.
9. Check the house thoroughly for any personal belongings.
10. Please make sure door is securely closed upon departure and leave your parking passes.
Please leave the home neat and orderly to avoid additional charges. If the property manager finds that the condo has been left excessively dirty you will be billed for the additional cleaning time at a rate of $100 per hour.
Please leave the condo in as good as shape as possible. The cleaner we find it, the faster we can turn it over to the next guest. We really appreciate your help.
The maximum number of persons permitted is limited to SIX (6). No exceptions shall be permitted without prior owner approval and additional fees may apply. (see Falsified Reservations below)
PENALTY FOR VIOLATING MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY PROVISION: VIOLATION OF THE MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY PROVISION CAN RESULT IN SERIOUS HEALTH PROBLEMS DIRECTLY RELATED TO OVERUSE OF THE SEWER. THEREFORE, IN THE EVENT TENANT ALLOWS THE PREMISES TO BE OCCUPIED BY MORE THAN LIMIT, TENANT SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE TO PAY Martz Properties LLC THE SUM OF ONE HUNDRED ($100.00) DOLLARS PER PERSON IN EXCESS OF THE LIMIT PER DAY FOR EACH DAY THE TENANT ALLOWS THE PREMISES TO BE OCCUPIED BY MORE THAN LIMIT OF PERSONS unless consent granted otherwise .
No daily maid service is provided. A one-time set-up of linens, bath towels, garbage liners, bath soap and toilet paper is included. Vacuum cleaner located in the master bedroom walk in closet should you need it during your stay. We do not permit towels or linens to be removed from the condo at any time during your stay. Missing towels and/or linens will be charged to your credit card (see damages area above for linen charges which may be assessed if linens are stained or ruined). Bring your own beach towels. Prior to departure, strip all bed linens that have been used and leave used linens at foot of bed and used towels in front of tub on floor. Clean and put away dishes and take out the trash. (A cost will be assessed if used bed linens are not stripped.) Please do not use our linens for make up removal, this may result in a towel damage charge! You supply your own beach towels.
Purchasing travel insurance is a cost effective way to insure the investment in your vacation. We do not purchase travel insurance for our guests, this is your option and responsibility. We highly recommend purchasing a trip insurance policy from a travel insurance carrier should an unforeseen incident occur that requires your trip to be delayed, disrupted or canceled. Many events can disrupt your travel plans, including events that can make the accommodations uninhabitable (fire, flood, wind, etc). These events include, but are not limited to, natural disasters (earthquake, hurricane, tropical storms, etc), travel problems (flight cancellations, etc), and medical/personal issues (illness, death in the family, jury duty, etc). As a result, we have a norefund policy within 60 days of your Check-In date.
Severe Weather: Hurricane Policy and Tropical Storm Policy
We do not offer any refunds for Hurricanes or Tropical Storms. We highly recommend getting Trip Insurance. It is up to the Guest to purchase this coverage for their trip. Coverage is available for health and weather related problems. Please call them direct or order online to purchase this in your name.
TRAVEL INSURANCE AND HURRICANES: WHAT’S COVERED?
Travel insurance through Travel Guard may cover a traveler’s vacation investment if severe weather conditions directly affect their travel arrangements or accommodations. For example, if a traveler is forced to cancel a trip due to a hurricane, travel insurance with trip cancellation can provide a reimbursement for nonrefundable expenses, up to the limit of coverage purchased.
If severe weather forces the evacuation of the traveler’s unit, the travel insurance may provide reimbursement for nonrefundable expenses, and additional travel expenses. For losses to be covered, travel insurance must be purchased before a hurricane is forecasted or predicted. Once a storm is named, losses resulting from a hurricane that has been forecasted or predicted on or before the effective date of coverage are excluded. All claims will be evaluated on their own merits at the time of adjudication.
Parking and Roadways
A valid parking pass must be displayed at all times. All parking must be in the designated areas and each unit is limited to 2 overnight vehicles. Motorcycles and recreational vehicles may be parked in designated areas only. The 15 miles per hour speed limit is strictly enforced. If rules are not adherred to the motor vehicle may be towed at owners expense.Resort parking rules are strictly enforced.
No pets are permitted within the resort and or in the condo There is a procedure that must be followed for service animals.
Published rates are subject to change without notice.
All rates are subject to 12% County and State taxes.
· Included: Cleaning on departure, one-time setup of linens for beds, towels in baths and garbage bag for trash cans, toilet paper on holders, and hand soap for baths.
· Not Included: No daily maid service. No beach towels.
Other Terms and Conditions
1) Property requires a Seven-Night Minimum Stay unless prior consent is granted.
2) Falsified Reservations - Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of rental money and the party will not be permitted to check-in or the party will be evicted with loss of all funds. Guests will observe all terms and conditions of this lease as to maintaining the premises in good order and appearance and will conduct themselves in a manner inoffensive to neighbors.
3) Guests agree to abide by all reosrt and homeowners association rules and regulations. SEE NEIGHBORHOOD RULES.
4) Martz Properties LLC or Owner, will NOT be liable for lost or stolen items of any kind and Guests will take measures to safeguard all valuables and personal items.
5) All persons using the pools and related areas do so at their own risk and sole responsibility. CHILDREN MUST BE SUPERVISED BY AN ADULT AT ALL TIMES WHILE IN THE POOL AREA. Martz Properties LLC or Owner assume no responsibility for any accident or injury in connection with such use.
7) Any use of this property other than standard lodging use must be authorized by Martz Properties LLC (i.e. parties, receptions)
8) Written Exceptions - Any exceptions to the policies contained within this agreement must be approved in writing in advance.
9) Tenant agrees to indemnify and save Martz Properties LLC harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the leased premises by the Tenant, or guests of Tenant or from any carelessness, neglect, or improper conduct of any persons entering, occupying or visiting the leased premises.
10) Applicable Law - This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of South Carolina
Myrtle Beach Resort Rules and Regulations
Condominium living is a unique experience and we ask that you give your temporary neighbors due consideration as you enjoy your stay with us.
As a guest of Myrtle Beach Resort, I (and my party) understand and agree to comply with the Rules and Regulations
Ø Walking on Dunes is strictly prohibited at all times. Resort walks are many giving adequate access to the beach.
Ø Parking is only allowed in the associations parking areas. Parking is restricted to 2 over night vehicles. Vehicles that are illegally parked are in direct violation of the fire code and violators will be towed at the owner’s expense.
Ø Commercial vehicles, boats, trailers, R.V.’s, jet skis, wave runners, motorcycles and all similar vehicles must be parked in designated areas.
Ø Pool rules must be followed. Proper swim attire. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Only swimming aides permitted in the pools. Positively no glass containers or bottles are allowed at the pool. There is no Lifeguard on duty at the resorts many pools.
Ø Do not leave anything hanging on the balcony railings (towels, beach toys, rafts, etc.) Use the hall entrance way or inside balcony wall for beach toys.
Ø Loud music systems and other disruptive noises are not permitted though allowed if used at low volumes.
Ø Maximum Occupancy for the condo is not to be exceeded. Quiet time runs from 11:00 pm to 8:00 am.
Ø All trash should be placed in plastic trash bags, securely tied and placed in the trash receptacles provided near each elevator and or placed outside in the dumpsters. Trash pick-up is every morning.
*NO BIKES inside the resort buildings or condo.
*NO SKATEBOARD/ROLLERBLADES permitted on Association Property or in condo.
*********Renters/tenants must contact the owner of the unit to have a visitor or guest admitted to the property. The owner will input the guest into the guest registration system. Renters may no longer call the gate and request that their visitor be allowed into Myrtle Beach Resort effective immediately. They will be denied access.
Food deliveries, grocery deliveries, etc. will still be granted access to the property.**********